Woodbridge, NJ, USA
Aaron Dunn House, Woodbridge, New Jersey, USA
Woodbridge is a township located in Middlesex County, New Jersey. It is the oldest original township in the county, and was incorporated in 1798. Woodbridge has a population of over 100,000 people and is located about 20 miles southwest of New York City. The township is home to several notable landmarks, including the Woodbridge Center mall and the Menlo Park Mall. Woodbridge is also home to a number of parks, including the Leonard Gordon Park and the Woodbridge Community Center. The township has a diverse population and a strong sense of community.
Things to do in Woodbridge:
- Visit the Woodbridge Center mall for shopping and dining.
- Check out the Menlo Park Mall, another popular shopping destination in the area.
- Take a stroll through the Woodbridge Community Center and enjoy the outdoor amenities.
- Play a round of golf at the Colonia Country Club.
- Visit the Woodbridge Community Playhouse to see a live performance.
- Explore the Woodbridge Community Gardens and enjoy the beauty of nature.
- Visit the Woodbridge Museum to learn about the history of the area.
- Go fishing at the Woodbridge Pond.
- Visit the Leonard Gordon Park to enjoy the outdoor amenities, including a playground and sports fields.
- Take a hike on the Dismal Swamp Conservation Area trails.
- Visit the Woodbridge Skating Center for roller skating fun.
- Go ice skating at the Woodbridge Community Ice Rink.
- Play a game of laser tag at the Laser Quest Woodbridge.
- Go bowling at the Woodbridge Bowling Center.
- Take a swim at the Woodbridge Community Pool.
- Enjoy a movie at the AMC Dine-In Theater.
- Visit the Woodbridge Community Library for book browsing and educational events.
- Try your luck at the Meadowlands Racetrack.
- Explore the grounds of the historic Rahway Valley Railroad.
- Take a trip to the nearby Jersey Shore for a day of beach fun.