About West Covina:
West Covina is a city located in Los Angeles County, California, United States. It is a suburb located in the eastern San Gabriel Valley, about 19 miles (31 km) east of downtown Los Angeles. The city is known for its many shopping centers, including Westfield West Covina and Plaza West Covina. The Galster Wilderness Park and South Hills Country Club are also popular recreation spots in the city. West Covina is home to a number of schools and universities, including South Hills High School, West Covina High School, and California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. The city has a diverse population and a variety of housing options, from single-family homes to apartments and condos.
Things to do in West Covina
- Shop at one of the city’s many shopping centers, such as Westfield West Covina or Plaza West Covina.
- Take a walk or bike ride through the Galster Wilderness Park.
- Play a round of golf at South Hills Country Club.
- Check out the exhibits at the West Covina Historical Society Museum.
- Catch a movie at the AMC Dine-in Theater.
- Go for a swim at the South Hills Country Club pool.
- Play a game of tennis at the Galster Wilderness Park tennis courts.
- Visit the West Covina Farmers Market for fresh produce and other goods.
- Have a picnic at Galster Wilderness Park.
- Learn about the history of the city at the West Covina Historical Society Museum.
- Go hiking or mountain biking in the Galster Wilderness Park.
- Visit the South Hills Country Club fitness center.
- Take a yoga or fitness class at one of the city’s studios.
- Go ice skating at the Iceoplex Ice Rink.
- Play a game of basketball at the Galster Wilderness Park basketball courts.
- Have a family outing at the West Covina Splash Pad.
- Go to a live performance at the West Covina Playhouse.
- Take a cooking class at a local culinary school.
- Go on a wine tasting tour at a nearby winery.
- Try your luck at the San Gabriel Valley Casino.