About Spokane Valley:
Spokane Valley is a city located in Spokane County, Washington, United States. It is a suburb of Spokane, located east of the city. Spokane Valley was incorporated as a city in 2003, and it covers an area of about 32 square miles. The population of Spokane Valley is approximately 92,000. The city is home to several parks and recreation areas, including the Mirabeau Point Park and the Valley Mission Park. The Spokane Valley Mall is a popular shopping destination in the city. The city is served by the Central Valley School District and Spokane Valley Tech, a technical school.
Things to do in Spokane Valley:
- Visit the Mirabeau Point Park, which offers hiking trails, a playground, and a dog park.
- Check out the Valley Mission Park, which has sports fields, a skate park, and a playground.
- Go shopping at the Spokane Valley Mall.
- Visit the Spokane Valley Heritage Museum to learn about the history of the area.
- Play a round of golf at one of the local golf courses, such as The Creek at Qualchan or Liberty Lake Golf Course.
- Explore the outdoors at Riverside State Park, which has hiking and biking trails, picnicking areas, and fishing opportunities.
- Have a picnic at Pavillion Park, which has a playground and a covered picnic area.
- Go ice skating at the Valley Ice Arena.
- Check out the Spokane Valley Farmers Market, held on Saturdays from May to October.
- Take a walk or bike ride along the Centennial Trail, which runs through Spokane Valley.
- Visit the Spokane Valley Event Center, which hosts a variety of events throughout the year.
- Enjoy a meal at one of the many local restaurants, such as The Grill at the Stratton House or The Scoop.
- Catch a movie at the AMC Classic Spokane Valley 12.
- Learn about the natural world at the Mobius Science Center.
- Go bowling at the Valley Bowl.
- Play laser tag at Laser Quest.
- Take a tour of the No-Li Brewhouse.
- Learn about the history of the region at the Spokane House Interpretive Center.
- Take a scenic drive through the Spokane Valley along the Palouse Scenic Byway.
- Go fishing at one of the local lakes, such as Liberty Lake or Medical Lake.