Rialto is a city in San Bernardino County, California, United States. It is located in the Inland Empire region of the state and is approximately 50 miles east of Los Angeles. The city has a population of approximately 100,000 people. Rialto is known for its rich history and diverse culture. The city was founded in 1887 and was named after the Rialto Bridge in Venice, Italy. Rialto has a number of interesting attractions, including the Rialto Historical Society Museum, which is dedicated to preserving the city’s history, and the Pacific Electric Inland Empire Trail, a popular destination for hikers, bikers, and runners. There are also several parks in the city, including Cactus Park and Rialto Community Park, which offer a variety of recreational activities.
Things to do in Rialto:
- Visit the Rialto Historical Society Museum to learn about the city’s history.
- Go hiking or biking on the Pacific Electric Inland Empire Trail.
- Play a round of golf at the Rialto Municipal Golf Course.
- Check out the Rialto City Hall Art Gallery, which features exhibitions of local artists.
- Take a walk or have a picnic at Cactus Park.
- Spend the day at Rialto Community Park, which has a playground, basketball courts, and a skate park.
- Go shopping at the Renaissance Marketplace, a large outdoor shopping center.
- Take a tour of the Toyota Motor Manufacturing Plant.
- Visit the Rialto Animal Shelter and adopt a new pet.
- Go fishing at the Rialto City Pond.
- Take a cooking class at the Rialto Community Center.
- Go to a movie at the Edwards Rialto Cinemas.
- Learn about the city’s agricultural history at the Rialto Strawberry Festival.
- Go to a live performance at the Rialto Community Theater.
- Visit the Rialto Branch Library, which has a collection of books, movies, and other resources.
- Play a game of laser tag at Laser Quest.
- Go to a Rialto Quakes minor league baseball game.
- Have a picnic at the Rialto Dog Park.
- Go bowling at the Brunswick Zone.
- Check out the Rialto Skatepark, which has ramps and obstacles for skateboarders and BMX riders.