Menifee is a city located in Riverside County, California, United States. It is situated in the southern part of the state, and it is part of the Inland Empire metropolitan area. The city has a population of around 90,000 people. Menifee is known for its warm, dry climate and its proximity to a number of recreational opportunities, including golf courses, hiking trails, and lakes. The city is home to a number of parks and open spaces, including the Wheatfield Park and the Menifee Lakes Country Club. The city’s economy is primarily driven by retail, healthcare, and manufacturing industries.
Things to do in Menifee:
- Go hiking or mountain biking at the Audie Murphy Ranch Trailhead.
- Play a round of golf at the Menifee Lakes Country Club.
- Visit the Wheatfield Park and take a stroll through the beautiful gardens.
- Explore the Heritage Lake Community and check out the many local shops and restaurants.
- Visit the Menifee Valley Medical Center and learn about the latest healthcare technologies.
- Go fishing or boating at the Menifee Lakes.
- Take a tour of the March Field Air Museum and learn about the history of aviation.
- Head to the Menifee Skatepark and show off your skateboarding skills.
- Check out the local art scene at the Menifee Valley Art Gallery.
- Go shopping at the Menifee Town Center and find some great deals.
- Relax and have a picnic at the Menifee Community Park.
- Go horseback riding at the Menifee Lakes Equestrian Center.
- Take a walk through the French Valley Wildlife Area and see a variety of bird species.
- Play a game of basketball or tennis at the Menifee Community Sports Park.
- Learn about local history at the Menifee Valley Historical Society Museum.
- Visit the Paloma Valley High School Performing Arts Center and catch a live performance.
- Go bowling at the Menifee Lanes Family Entertainment Center.
- Have some fun at the Menifee Family Fun Center and play laser tag or mini golf.
- Take a dip in the pool at the Menifee Aquatics Center.
- Visit the Menifee Farmers Market and sample some local produce.