About Jurupa Valley:
Jurupa Valley is a city located in Riverside County, California, in the United States. It was incorporated as a city in 2011 and has an estimated population of around 100,000 people. Jurupa Valley is located in the Inland Empire region of California, about 60 miles east of Los Angeles. It is part of the Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario metropolitan area. The city is known for its natural beauty, with several parks and green spaces, as well as for its history as a farming and ranching community. The city is also home to the March Joint Air Reserve Base.
Things to do in Jurupa Valley
- Visit the Jurupa Mountains Discovery Center, which features exhibits on the natural and cultural history of the region.
- Hike or bike the trails at the Jurupa Hills County Park.
- Play a round of golf at the Indian Hills Golf Club.
- Explore the March Field Air Museum, which features a collection of military aircraft and exhibits on the history of aviation.
- Visit the Jurupa Valley Animal Shelter and adopt a new furry friend.
- Take a stroll through the Jurupa Valley Community Garden.
- Enjoy a picnic at the Jurupa Valley Sports Park.
- Go birdwatching at the Jurupa Valley Wildlife Reserve.
- Check out the exhibits at the Riverside Art Museum.
- Visit the Riverside Community College District campus.
- Go shopping at the Riverside Plaza.
- Catch a movie at the Regal Cinemas Riverside Plaza Stadium 16.
- Take a walk along the Riverside Walk of Fame.
- Have a delicious meal at one of the many restaurants in the area.
- Go fishing at the Jurupa Valley Fishing Lakes.
- Take a tour of the March Joint Air Reserve Base.
- Go skiing or snowboarding at the nearby Mountain High ski resort.
- Visit the Riverside Metropolitan Museum.
- Explore the Riverside Metropolitan Museum’s History Center.
- Have a fun-filled day at the Riverside Unified School District Aquatics Center.