Burbank, CA, USA
Aerial view of Burbank, CA, USA
Burbank is a city in Los Angeles County, California, United States. It is located in the San Fernando Valley region of the greater Los Angeles area and is about 10 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles. The city has a population of about 105,000 people. Burbank is known for its thriving entertainment industry and its beautiful parks and recreation areas. The city was incorporated in 1911 and was named after David Burbank, a dentist and rancher who owned land in the area. Burbank is home to several major entertainment studios, including Warner Bros. and Walt Disney Studios. The city is also home to the Burbank Town Center, a large outdoor shopping mall, and the Burbank Airport, which serves the Los Angeles area.
Things to do in Burbank:
- Visit the Walt Disney Studios to see where some of your favorite movies and TV shows were made.
- Check out the Warner Bros. Studios for a behind-the-scenes look at how movies and TV shows are produced.
- Explore the Burbank Town Center, a popular shopping destination with over 150 stores and restaurants.
- Catch a movie at the AMC Burbank 16, a state-of-the-art movie theater.
- Visit the Pickwick Gardens, a 10-acre family entertainment center with mini golf, go-karts, and arcade games.
- Take a stroll through the beautiful George Izay Park, which features a playground, basketball courts, and picnic tables.
- Check out the Burbank Animal Shelter to adopt a new furry friend.
- Go to the Burbank Farmer’s Market to pick up fresh, locally grown produce and other goods.
- Take a walk or bike ride on the Burbank Western Channel Greenway, a 5-mile path that runs along the Los Angeles River.
- Visit the Burbank History Museum to learn about the city’s rich history.
- Go to the Starlight Bowl to catch a concert or movie under the stars.
- Take a trip to the Autry Museum of the American West to learn about the history and culture of the American West.
- Visit the Burbank Unified School District Farm, a working farm that teaches visitors about sustainable agriculture.
- Explore the Burbank Arts For All Gallery, which features works by local artists.
- Play a round of golf at the DeBell Golf Club, a challenging and picturesque course.
- Go to the Downtown Burbank Arts Festival, a popular annual event that features live music, art, and food.
- Take a trip to the Wildlife Learning Center to see a variety of animals up close.
- Visit the Burbank Community Services Building to see a variety of art exhibits and performances.
- Go to the Burbank Comedy Festival, an annual event that features comedians from around the country.
- Check out the Burbank Comedy Festival, a week-long event that features some of the best stand-up comedians in the country.